Visa Services

Home/Visa Services

Investor Visa

The Dubai Investor Visa, also called the Dubai Partner visa, is applicable to foreign nationals who want to start their own business or invest in an existing business in Dubai. The Dubai Investor Visa also grants its holder the permission to sponsor their spouse, children, and parents to enter the UAE.

Partner Visa

The Investor visa is issued to an expat investor. The reason it’s also referred to as a partner visa is because you will need a partnership with a local in order to do business on the Mainland. Once this visa is issued, you’ll be able to live and work in the UAE and sponsor family members for three years.

Employment Visa

An employment entry visa in the UAE is also referred to as a pink visa. With the approval and visa secured, the employee will have two months to enter the UAE. Upon entering the UAE with a pink visa, the employee has a period of 60 days to obtain a residence visa and formal work permit.

Independent Visa

The UAE Family Visa is a type of residence visa, and as such, you have to submit it on behalf of your family members after they are already in the country on an entry permit.

Freelancer Visa

The freelance permit in Dubai is a license issued under the TECOM Group that allows you to work as an independent contractor and is renewable each year. The freelancer permit is ideal for those who are on their spouse’s or parent’s visa and only require a license to operate as a freelancer.

Tourist Visa

Tourist visa is for those who are not eligible for visa on arrival or a visa-free entry to the UAE. Tourist visa can be obtained for eligible individual tourists from around the world. Females below the age of 18 are not eligible to apply for this type of visa unless they are travelling with their parents.